The following scholarships are available for new students starting in academic year 2021/22 via competitive application.
Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of merit and need.
The funding is non-repayable.
Eligibility criteria, application deadlines and terms and conditions apply, please see individual scholarships for details.
The following bursaries are available for new undergraduate students starting in the academic year 2021/22 via an application.
The non-repayable bursaries are awarded based on need.
Eligibility criteria, application deadlines and terms and conditions apply, please see individual bursaries for details.
- Young Independent Student Bursary (up to £1,500 renewable yearly): Support for care experienced and estranged students.
- Engagement Bursary (Up to £3,000): Support for students from low-income households, targeting childcare, outside London travel, DSA computer equipment and summer support costs.
- Progression Bursary (Up to £3,000): Support for students from low-income households, targeting final year course costs, graduate interview costs and reasonable adjustment costs for students with disabilities undertaking co-curricular activities.
- Hardship Bursary (Up to £3,000): Support for students from low-income households facing unforeseen financial difficulties.
- Short Course Bursary (Tuition fee waiver): Support for students from low-income households undertaking UEL pre-entry short courses
- Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursaries (£2,250 over duration of course): Support for disadvantaged students who have overcome significant barriers to continue with Higher Education
Wide range of bursaries are available to support outbound Erasmus students spending a semester or year abroad and students studying abroad on our intensive Going Global.
Bursaries are awarded annually via a competitive application process open to current students.