Career Zone Platform
The Career Zone is an online digital platform which provides all the careers and employability resources that students need to succeed in one place.
This includes the Career Passport - a digital repository which allows students to evidence that they have developed competency in the areas employers want.
Students can access all careers and enterprise services through the Career Zone platform which offers:
- Access to our regularly updated jobs board to find internships, placements, graduate opportunities and flexible part-time work to fit in with their studies
- A Funded Internship Scheme to secure paid roles within UEL and with external organisations
- Mentoring programmes to gain insight from industry experts
- Valuable experience volunteering with one of our community partners
- 1-2-1 career coaching sessions for freelancing, CV/LinkedIn reviews, interview practice and careers planning
- Expert advice for budding entrepreneurs to help them start or grow their own business
- Learning pathways to gain new skills and industry insight
- Careers workshops and employer events
- Career Discovery – offering 24/7 online careers resources