Make an impact
You can make an impact to the lives of our learners by:
- Becoming a mentor
- Joining an advisory board
Future careers and curricula are informed by sector knowledge.
That's why at UEL we believe in the importance of Advisory Boards.
Working with industry, we can better meet skills gaps and make sure our students are Industry 5.0 ready.
If you would be interested in joining an Advisory Board for one of our Schools, or our early talent Advisory Board, please contact Greta Paa-Kerner.
Help shape the careers of the next generation. by:
- Providing an internship
- Providing a job placement
- Providing an industry project
- Becoming a guest lecturer
- Sponsoring a student
- Donating equipment, hardware or software
- Joining our Diversity of Thought programme
To learn more, please contact us via email.