We're excited to announce our new Engagement Bursary scheme which provides financial support for particular costs which are not being met from statutory or other sources of funding, to help students remain in higher education. Please read our terms and conditions.
Cash award ranging between £100 - £2,000
Financial assistance for any of the following categories:
• Childcare costs
• Travel costs
• Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) computer equipment contribution
• Summer Support (students unable to work over the summer period, due to caring responsibilities, integral placements or long-term sickness)
The funding is non-repayable.
• New and continuing Home/ EU undergraduate students (inclusive of PGCE and Architecture RIBA II programmes)
• Students studying full time at one of our campuses
• Students in receipt of maximum income-assessed Student Finance entitlement
Please note: Students will need to provide supporting evidence
*See fee assessment
How do I apply?
Current students can apply via the Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART) intranet page.
For more information contact our SMART team on 020 8223 4444 or at email@example.com
University of East London Access Agreement
This bursary is funded as part of UEL’s 2019/20 Access Agreement commitment. All publicly funded providers of higher education in England that wish to charge tuition fees above the basic level have to submit an Access Agreement to the Office for Students (OfS) for approval.
See UEL’s access agreements.