Going Global Bursary
Going Global is a highly popular programme which gives UK students at UEL the chance to participate in short study-related visits overseas. It's a great way to add an international dimension to your studies. Trips can be arranged on an individual basis or as a group - typically four to six students. The University offers bursaries to part-fund overseas assignments, with applications following a competitive bidding process.
- Cash award of up to £300 for visits to European countries
- Cash award of up to £400 for visits to North African and Middle Eastern countries
- Cash award of up to £600 for visits to Africa and North America
- Cash award of up to £650 for visits to South America
- Cash award of up to £700 for visits to the rest of the world (e.g. South and East Asia and Australasia)
- You must be a fully enrolled UK home student studying on a bachelor’s degree course on campus at UEL
- You must have completed at least one term of study at UEL
- Both full-time and part-time students are eligible
- You must have good attendance in line with UEL’s attendance policy
- You must not be in debt to UEL
- You must not be subject to an academic review for breach of regulations
- You must not be under suspension from studies
How do I apply?
- You’ll need to download and complete an individual or group application form and submit it by the stipulated deadline
- Applications which are not completed fully or are received after the deadline will not be considered
Please see our Tuition Fees Policy.
For further information and advice on this award please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8223 6549 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).