Undergraduate Open Days
Attend one of our University Open Days to experience UEL for yourself and chat to current students and staff.
These events are ideal for exploring our campuses, finding out about our courses, checking out our Student Union and sporting facilities, and gathering information about financing your studies. We'll also provide you with guidance in choosing the right course for the career you aspire to, giving you all the necessary tools to achieve your life goals.
Upcoming Open Days:
Our next Open Day is from 10:00-15:00 on:
- Saturday 17 June 2017
Book your visit
Campus tours are available on a regular basis throughout the year, giving you the chance to:
- attend a presentation about the university
- find out about our courses
- visit our state-of-the-art libraries and computer centres
- explore our waterside Student Village
- tour our olympic-class sporting facilities at SportsDock
- view our extensive teaching facilities
- attend a question and answer session with a current student
Information & Advice Appointments
Specialist advice and guidance
If you would like to talk to someone in person about applying to the University of East London, we offer a friendly and informative advice service.
Our specialist advisors are on hand to deal with any queries about:
- access and pre-entry courses
- undergraduate degree courses
- entry requirements
- the application process
- tuition fees
- funding, including student loans
- scholarships and bursaries
Appointment times and locations
Our drop-in Information, Advice and Guidance service is available at the following times:
Mondays: 9.30am - 5pm
Tuesdays: 9.30am - 5pm
Wednesday: 1pm - 5pm
Thursdays: 9.30am - 5pm
Fridays: 9.30am - 5pm
University Square Stratford
1 Salway Road
London E15 1NF
Getting to our Campuses
Our Applicant Enquiries team are available to provide information and advice and resolve any queries you may have.
They're available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
+44 (0)20 8223 3333
If you would prefer to speak to an adviser in person, you can drop-in or pre-book an appointment with one of our Information, Advice and Guidance Advisers.