virtual postgraduate Open Evening
Take the next step in your career and discover the University of East London. Our Virtual Postgraduate Open Evenings give you the chance to explore different aspects of University life. Find out about our courses, fees and finance, student life and the support we provide to help you graduate with an internationally recognised degree and gain a career in your preferred field.
More and more people choose to study postgraduate courses thanks to better financial support, improved job prospects and more specialist course options. Come to our Open Evening to find out exactly how postgraduate study will work for you.
Upcoming Postgraduate Virtual Open Events
Wednesday 13 January 2021, 5 - 8 pm
Book your place today and we will send you information about how to join the event online and get the most out of your visit.
What to expect from our virtual events
- Watch the welcome talk from our Vice-Chancellor & President, Professor Amanda Broderick
- Explore our new Dual Delivery approach to teaching and learning
- Attend live subject talks and direct your questions to our academics
- Talk to our current students and ask them about life at UEL
- Uncover postgraduate research options with the Graduate School
- Hear about fees and funding and the types of scholarships and bursaries available to you
- Discover the wide range of support offered to you as a UEL student
- Make an application to study at UEL
- Watch our Live broadcast hosted by Fleur East and our Student Ambassador!
PG Open Evening with Fleur East!
Watch live broadcast hosted by English singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, radio presenter and fitness model Fleur East.
Fleur will be interviewing interviewed staff as well as students and she introduced our industry partners.
Find a course
Our Applicant Enquiries team are available to provide information and advice and resolve any queries you may have.
They're available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
+44 (0)20 8223 3333
To chat with us, use the live chat link at the bottom of your screen (Monday-Friday, 9-5pm).