REGISTRATION FOR YOUR VIRTUAL CELEBRATION IS NOW OPEN!
GRADUATING CLASS OF 2020 - LATEST NEWS
The virtual celebration will take place on Wednesday 9th September 2-3pm, held on Teams Live. The Teams Live link will be emailed to you after you have registered.
Please note that this virtual celebration is a supplementary activity and not a replacement for your physical graduation.
Our virtual celebration is a free event. Please note that all spaces are available on a first come first served basis so register your attendance early to avoid disappointment.
Please register your attendance here and follow these simple steps:
- Enter your student number without the U
- Select University of East London
- Select your date of birth from the drop-down boxes
- Confirm your attendance for the Virtual Celebration by clicking on the arrow button and then clicking ‘Checkout’
- Insert your details and check they are correct
- Click on the ‘Confirm this order’ button (which can be found on top right-hand side of your screen)
- You will receive an email with the joining link to your virtual celebration (please check your junk folder if you do not receive it).
Your link can also be used by your family and friends.
The deadline for confirming your attendance is 23:59 on Friday 7th August 2020.
If you are unable to login onto the Tempest website, have
any questions or require any support, please contact The Graduation Team at email@example.com.
During the virtual celebration we would like to share pictures of our graduands, if you would like to be featured please send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to send us your pictures is 17th July 2020.