Registration process for in person attendance
Please find below a step-by-step guide to register to attend your graduation in person. You will be able to register yourself, purchase guest tickets, as well as hire your gown and book your photography package on the following link https://www.yourgraduation.co.uk/UEL .
Once on the webpage you will need to:
- Select your ceremony on the top right-hand side box and click on 'Start booking process' (you can find the time of your ceremony at the beginning of the email you will have received or you can find out which time has been allocated to your school on our homepage: www.uel.ac.uk/graduation),
- Complete the required fields that will show (make sure to insert correctly your first and last name as well as student number as if not you will not be able to login) and click on 'Next',
- The Award you are meant to receive will be highlighted, you will then need to click on 'Next',
- Include all your details if you wish to hire or buy a gown and click on 'Next’' If you do not wish to hire your gown right away, you can click on the option 'I do not require a gown' (at the bottom in the middle) and come back when ready. You will need to go through the same process.
- Select the amount of guest tickets preferred, once you are ready click on 'Next'. Each student can select up to 2 guest tickets at £28 each, if you wish to have extra tickets, please include that on the webpage and if extra tickets will come available, we will let you know. Please also include any accessibility requirements for you and your guests in the space provided.
- Select the photography package you would like to purchase and click on 'Next'. If you do not wish to purchase a photography package right away, you can click on the option 'I do not require a photography' (at the bottom in the middle) and come back when ready. You will need to go through the same process.
- The summary of your order will show and if everything is right you can click on 'Next'
- Insert your billing and delivery address and once finished click on 'Next',
- Select your payment method and proceed with your payment. Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email including all the details of your order.
If you have extenuating circumstances which mean you need to attend virtually, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 29 July.