Applications now open for 2018/19
Applications to live in our halls of residence for 2018/19 are now open. Please visit our accommodation portal to apply.
Our Accommodation Guarantee 2018/2019
The university is able to guarantee accommodation to new students, who:
- Live over 60 minutes away from the Docklands campus
- Are starting their first year of studies
- Are studying for a full academic year or longer
- Apply for Accommodation and pay £250 deposit and £500 advance rent payment by 20th August 2018
- Care leavers
- Students with a disability
Students with disabilities are given priority in the allocation of rooms and you are usually allowed to remain in halls throughout your time at UEL. Make sure you tell us about the kind of disability or special need you have when you complete your application form.
- Care leavers may be eligible for funding to assist with the costs of accommodation
- For disabled access information for the halls of residences see Disabled Go
Students under 18
Unfortunately we cannot house any students under 18 years old. The preferred option in this case is for the students to live in with a local family (i.e. a Homestay) until they are 18 and then apply to move into Halls. Please contact us if this applies to you.