We are sorry we are unable to process any new ticket request or visa letters now.
If students have not registered for a place for summer graduation, we recommend registering for winter graduation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending. Further details will be released in September.
The summer graduations will be held between Thursday 9 September 2021 and Friday 17 September 2021 and will be in a new purpose-built temporary venue near to the Docklands Campus.
Please find below all the different ceremonies time. You will receive an email from us that will specify which ceremony you will need to attend.
Students and guest tickets will be collected on the day of their ceremony. Students do not sit with guests at graduation, so it is important you leave your children with an appropriate adult carer. Child tickets can only be used for children under two years.
Class of 2020
- Thursday 9 September 10.30am - School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering
- Thursday 9 September 2.30pm - School of Psychology
- Friday 10 September 10.30am - Royal Docks School of Business and Law
- Friday 10 September 2.30pm - Royal Docks School of Business and Law
- Monday 13 September 10.30am - School of Health Sport and Bioscience
- Monday 13 September 2.30pm - School of Art and Creative Industries
- Tuesday 14 September 10.30am - School of Education and Communities
- Tuesday 14 September 2.30pm - School of Education and Communities
Class of 2021
- Wednesday 15 September 10am - School of Education and Communities
- Wednesday 15 September 12.30pm - School of Education and Communities
- Wednesday 15 September 3.30pm - School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- Thursday 16 September 10am - School of Psychology
- Thursday 16 September 12.30pm - Royal Docks School of Business and Law
- Thursday 16 September 3.30pm - Royal Docks School of Business and Law
- Friday 17 September 10am - School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering
- Friday 17 September 12.30pm - School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering
- Friday 17 September 3.30pm - School of Art and Creative Industries
Graduation will be held in a new purpose-built temporary venue near to the Docklands Campus. Please arrive via Beckton Park DLR station or a local bus service. Please do not arrive at Cyprus DLR station as we have developed a one-way system for graduation.
There will be a land train during graduation to facilitate the shift between the temporary venue and our Docklands campus, where a reception will be held for you. However, we suggest giving the priority to elderly people, children and people with disability or special requirements.
If you are interested in purchasing souvenirs to commemorate your graduation, please visit FirstClass Honours, where you can view and order items from the current range of UEL merchandise available.
View our risk assessment for the 2021 graduation ceremonies and how we are keeping our graduands, guests and staff safe.