Dr Nash Popovic
Senior Lecturer and Program Leader in Integrative Counselling and Coaching
Beside being a lecturer, Nash is also a Personal Consultant in private practice and co-founder of Personal Wellbeing Center as well as co-author of Personal Consultancy, a model for integrating Counselling and Coaching
Besides being a lecturer, Dr Nash Popovic is also an educational consultant and a personal consultant in private practice. He received his PhD from the Institute of Education, London. Nash has developed the Personal Consultancy framework and co-authored 'Personal Consultancy – a Model for Integrating Counselling and Caching'. Nash is also a co-founder of Personal Well-being Centre, a not-for-profit social enterprise dedicated to promoting the well-being and growth of individuals, organisations and communities as well as AICTP (Association of Integrative Coach Therapist Practitioners).
- Integrative one-to-one practice
- Personal Development in Educational Institutions
- Popovic, N. & Jinks, D. (2013). Personal Consultancy. Hove, New York: Routledge.
- Popovic, N. (2012). Should education have happiness lessons? Oxford Book of Happiness: Oxford: UOP
- Popovic, N. & Jinks, D.(2011) Personal consultancy. Therapy Today. Vol. 22, Issue 10.
- Popovic, N. (2010) The personal Synthesis Programme: being positive with people who are HIV+. Groupwork 20(2).
- Popovic, N. & Boniwell, I. (2009) Personal Consultancy: An Integrative Approach to one to one practices. In Freire, T. (ed.) Understanding positive life. Research and practice on positive psychology Climepsi: Lisbon. pp.323-332.
- Popovic, N. (2008) Psychology for All. The Psychology Teaching Review Vol 14 (2).
- Popovic, N & Boniwell, I. (2008) Personal Consultancy: An attempt to integrate coaching with other one-to-one practices. The Coaching Psychologist. Vol. 4, Issue 3.
- Popovic, N. (2008) Personal Consultancy: An integrative approach to one-to-one talking practices. Freire, T. (Ed.), Understanding Positive Life. Research and Practice on Positive Psychology. Lisboa: Climepsi Editores
- Popovic, N. (2007) Personal Synthesis Programme: Education for well-being. Prospero Vol. 13
- Popovic, N. (2007) Personal Consultancy. The International Journal of Evidence based Coaching and Mentoring. Special issue summer 2007
- Personal Synthesis Programme – bringing psychology to education. In Delle Fave, A. (Ed.) Dimensions of well-being: Research and intervention. Milano, Italy: Franco Angeli, 2006.
- Personal Synthesis, London: PWBC, 2005
- Personal Synthesis Programme (I – VI) London: PWBC, 2004
- Philosophy and Educational Practice. Prospero, Vol. 9, No. 4, 2003
- Existential anxiety and existential joy. Practical Philosophy Vol 5, No. 2, 2003
- A new model of Personal Education. Pastoral Care in Education, Vol. 20, No. 3, 2002
- A worthwhile job. Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal, Vol. 12, No. 5, 2001
Integration of Counselling and Coaching
Wellbeing Education, Personal and Social Education
- GC7604 Core Counselling Theory and Practice
- GC7605 Counselling Application
- GC7606 Evidence-based Coaching as a Part of Integrative Practice
- GC703 Personal Consultancy
MSc / PGDip in Integrative Counselling and Coaching