Who we can help
The ENE project has received funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – private and social enterprise
As an ERDF part-funded project the key focus of support in Eastern New Energy (ENE) is with Small and Medium enterprises. If you qualify as an SME - whether private or social enterprise - we can help you in a variety of ways including:
- Impartial energy efficiency, generation and storage advice
- Undertaking an energy/carbon review and preparing an implementation plan for your organisation
- Planning and implementing energy efficiency, generation and storage investments
- Grant funding
- Identifying the key barriers to decarbonising your organisation and setting pathway towards "net zero carbon" performance
- Linking you up with complementary businesses/organisations who you can collaborate and work with
Innovators/suppliers of low carbon products and services
- Developing, setting up (company) and commercialising your low carbon products, technologies and services
- Understanding and identifying business opportunities for your business in low carbon growth market sectors
- Finding finance and specialist support in the early development stages
- Finding and meeting new customers (and retaining existing ones) as low carbon considerations become increasingly important to them
- Finding complementary businesses who you can collaborate/work with
Eastern New Energy can help you.
All of the support services and workshops we provide in the ENE project are free of charge because our job is to help you succeed, create jobs and grow the local, low carbon economy across the East of England.
For more information please contact email@example.com