Here at the University of East London we want to make sure all of our international students have the information they need to make the right decision about their university choice. To support you during your admission journey we regularly host a wide range of virtual events so you can learn more about studying in the UK, gain further insights into our programmes, and our schools/services.
Please revisit this page for information about upcoming international undergraduate and postgraduate events and taster sessions.
What to expect from our virtual events
- Learn about our new Dual Delivery approach to teaching and learning
- Attend live subject talks and direct your questions to our academics
- Talk to our current students and ask them about life at UEL
- Explore our waterfront student accommodation
- Discover the wide range of support offered to you as a UEL student
- Make an application to study at UEL