Equality and Diversity
At UEL we are committed to working together to build a learning community founded on equality of opportunity - a learning community which celebrates the rich diversity of our student and staff populations.
UEL’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strategy sets out a framework to deliver an environment and culture that is truly inclusive where:
- all individuals have equality of opportunity to succeed, and
- the diversity of the UEL community is valued, celebrated and staff and students are supported to be the best they can be.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Disability Employment Policy
UEL Staff can access ED&I intranet page.