Dr Qingan Huang
Strategic Management and International Business Management
, Royal Docks School of Business and Law
A researcher in psycholinguistics, strategic leadership, internationalization of SMEs, Born Global entrepreneurship; a speechwriter & consultant for British & Chinese Top Entrepreneurs; a leaders' and entrepreneurs' image-builder for business awards competitions, e.g. the Queen's Awards, CBI Growing Business Awards and the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Awards.
- PhD in Management (City, University of London)
- MRes in research method (Kingston)
- MBA in business venturing (Southampton)
- MSc in business growth (Glasgow)
- BSc in management (education & psychology, SCNU)
Areas Of Interest
- Strategic leadership, Entrepreneurship, Leadership succession and strategic change
- Internationalisation of SMEs, international entrepreneurship,
- Cognition, emotion and intention, Psycholinguistics
- Applied psychology, time management, Flow and timelessness, positive psychology
- Research methodology, China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).