Dr Olajumoke Okoya
Senior Lecturer in Organistaion Behaviour and HRM
Diversity and Inclusion, Employee wellbeing and coaching, Noon Centre for Diversity
Department of Business , Royal Docks School of Business and Law
I am the chair of the women's network; this is a gender network focused on promoting gender parity and addressing issues affecting women in HE. My role as a senior lecturer involves developing and leading modules at UG & PG level within the HRM /OB subject group.
I am passionate about student retention, engagement and success, hence I sit on the University's committees that determines the strategic initiatives to support student experience and engagement. I am a member of the institutional EDI committee, an Athena Swan champion and a member of the RDSBL wellbeing working group.
- BSc International Relations (Nigeria)
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (London)
- MSc Business Information Systems (London)
- PhD (London)
Areas Of Interest
- Human Resource and Organisation Behaviour
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- Women in Leadership
EXTERNAL ROLES AND INDUSTRY PARTNERS
- External examiner at Westminster International University Tashkent.
- Board member of CMI Women.
- Member of Chartered Association of Business Schools Race Equity Action Group.