Dr Fiorentina Sterkaj
Cognitive and Neuroscience and Drugs and Addictive Behaviours research groups
Department of Psychological Sciences , School of Psychology
Dr Fiorentina Sterkaj is Director of Education and Experience.
Areas Of Interest
- Pedagogical research with a focus on making a difference to student learning and improving student experience in HE
- Problem-based learning and student engagement
- Improving mood and student wellbeing and reducing study-related stress
- Mental Health and Well-being, Mindfulness, Memory and Forgetting with a particular focus on Retrieval Induced Forgetting and Mood.
- Cognitive neuropsychology and psychopharmacology of memory in clinical populations: executive functioning, cognitive deficits associated with depression and schizophrenia.