Our ambassador led campus tours are designed to give you a first-hand experience of life as a student at the University of East London. Tours are available on a fortnightly basis (every other Thursday) throughout the academic year. Meet with ambassadors, explore our historic campuses and the surrounding areas.
Visit both our historic Water Lane campus and one of London’s most modern campuses University Square Stratford. Located in one of London’s most connected areas, explore the local surroundings including the 2012 Olympic Park and Europe’s largest indoor shopping mall.
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: Water Lane (main reception)
- discover our modern libraries and computer centres
- walk the corridors and see our extensive teaching facilities
- drop by our student support services as well as the Student Union and the Student Monday Advice & Rights Team (SMART)
- learn more about our courses and your career progression
Visit our waterfront Docklands campus, located near Royal Albert Dock and just a short journey away from the ExCeL London. Originally developed in the 1800s for importing/exporting, the Royal Albert Dock now hosts watersport events, such as the London Regatta.
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Location: Main reception
- tour our three storey library and learning centre (accessible 24 hours a day)
- view our modern teaching facilities and Student Village accommodation
- experience our multimedia production centre
- explore the Olympic-class SportsDock and extensive gym facilities
- drop by the Student Union
Our Applicant Enquiries team are available to provide information and advice and resolve any queries you may have.
They're available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
+44 (0)20 8223 3333
If you would prefer to speak to an adviser in person, you can drop-in or pre-book an appointment with one of our Information, Advice and Guidance Advisers.