We're so pleased to welcome prospective students back on to our campuses for a campus tour.
A student ambassador will take you on a 30-45-minute tour of the campus and all the facilities relevant to your chosen course. You’ll be able to ask them questions about student life and studying in the heart of East London.
The University of East London boasts of three amazing campuses in Docklands and Stratford.
Courses are taught on one of the three campuses, but you’ll be able to access and use the facilities at each campus as a student. When making your booking please select which subject area you’re interested in. You’ll then be directed to the relevant campus for your campus tour.
To ensure we keep all our visitors, students and staff safe while on campus we have introduced additional safety measures until the end of August.
- Temperature checks will be done at registration and you'll be asked to sanitise your hands, before the tour starts. Hand sanitising stations will also be available throughout the tour.
- Please drive to campus where possible, where you will be able to park for free
- Please remain in your car or outside the campus until 5 minutes before your specified campus tour time and then head to the registration area
- Each campus is operating a one system that the tour route will adhere to
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to throughout the tour unless you are from the same household. 2 metre markings are in place at each campus where queues are likely to form
- Face coverings will be required within buildings so please remember to bring a face covering with you
- If you or anyone you live with starts showing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not travel to campus
- If you or anyone you live with has a positive COVID test or is awaiting a result, please do not travel to campus
If you have any further questions about our safety measures or the campus tours, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearing Campus Tours
During the summer Clearing period we will be offering daily tours of our Docklands campus and accommodation. If you’re planning on applying with us and would like to tour the campus first, please visit us on the dates and times listed below. There’s no need to book in advance
When you arrive, follow the signs to the Clearing Centre and our team of Student Ambassadors will be ready to meet you.
- Monday 9th August, 9am – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 10th August, 9am – 6.30pm
- Wednesday 11th August, 9am – 6.30pm
- Thursday 12th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Friday 13th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 14th August, 10am – 3.30pm
- Sunday 15th August, 10am – 3.30pm
- Monday 16th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 17th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 18th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Thursday 19th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Friday 20th August, 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 21st August, 10am – 3.30pm
- Sunday 22nd August, 10am – 3.30pm
Virtual Campus Tour
Take a look at our state-of-the-art teaching facilities, accommodation, SportsDock and more, to get to know the place you’ll be living, working and socialising in when you join us.
the link below to explore the virtual campus tour at your own pace.
Use our new virtual tour to explore the University of East London remotely.
Guided Virtual Campus Tours
We’ve built an interactive tour of our Docklands, Stratford and USS campuses using high quality 360 imagery and a host of in-depth content to bring the university into your home.
Explore our amazing
campuses and facilities as a student ambassador guides you through our new 360
virtual tour platform. Our guided tours are
an ideal way for you to explore the University of East London and get your
questions answered by a current student.
Book now for a guided Virtual Campus Tour.
Our Applicant Enquiries team are available to provide information and advice and resolve any queries you may have.
They're available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
+44 (0)20 8223 3333