We're excited to announce our new progression bursary scheme to support employability for our undergraduate student groups with financial barriers. Please read our full terms and conditions.
Cash award ranging £100 - £2,000
Financial assistance for any of the following categories:
• Travel and reasonable adjustment costs (for students with disabilities attending integral work placements, engaging with study abroad opportunities or co-curricular opportunities)
• Job interview expenses (for the final year, full-time UG students)
• High course-related costs (for the final year, full-time, UG students from College of Arts, Technology and Innovation (ATI))
The funding is non-repayable.
• New and continuing Home/ EU undergraduate students
• Studying Full time at one of our campuses
• In receipt of maximum income-assessed Student Finance entitlement
Please note: Students will need to provide supporting evidence.
*See fee assessment
How do I apply?
Current students can apply via the Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART) intranet page.
For more information contact our SMART team on 020 8223 4444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
University of East London Access Agreement
This bursary is funded as part of UEL’s 2020/21 Access Agreement commitment. All publicly funded providers of higher education in England that wish to charge tuition fees above the basic level have to submit an Access Agreement to the Office for Students (OfS) for approval.
See UEL’s access agreements.