Going Global Bursary
Going Global is a highly popular programme which gives UK students at UEL the chance to participate in short study-related visits overseas. It's a great way to add an international dimension to your studies.
Trips can be arranged on an individual basis or as a group. The University offers bursaries to part-fund overseas assignments, with applications following a competitive bidding process.
• Cash award of up to £300 for visits to European countries
• Cash award of up to £400 for visits to North African and Middle Eastern countries
• Cash award of up to £600 for visits to Africa and North America
• Cash award of up to £650 for visits to South America
• Cash award of up to £700 for visits to the rest of the world (e.g. South and East Asia and Australasia)
• You must be a fully enrolled UK home student studying on a bachelor’s or master’s degree course on campus at UEL
• You must have completed at least one term of study at UEL
• Both full-time and part-time students are eligible
• You must have good attendance in line with UEL’s attendance policy
• You must not be in debt to UEL
• You must not be subject to an academic review for breach of regulations
• You must not be under suspension from studies
How do I apply?
• You’ll need to download and complete an individual or group application form and submit it by the stipulated deadline
• Applications which are not completed fully or are received after the deadline will not be considered
• Application forms available at https://www.uel.ac.uk/Undergraduate/Study-Abroad/Going-global
For further information and advice on this award please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8223 6549 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).