The UEL Partner Scholarship Scheme support local schools and college students who can contribute positively to the University.
The award is £1,500 cash payment in the first year of study.
- Home/EU student at one of our partner schools and colleges
- Made a UCAS application during the main cycle and firmly accepted the University
- Studying full-time at foundation year or year 1
- Studying at one of our campuses or on distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year
- Starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at the University in September 2017
For more details see our full terms and conditions
How do I apply?
The selection of successful applicant is undertaken by your school or college.
For further information and advice on this award please contact our Applicant Enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 8223 3333 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).