We’re excited to announce our Family Scholarship, which is open to full-time and part-time UK, EU and International students, embarking on undergraduate studies at UEL. If you have an immediate family member who previously graduated from UEL, you could be eligible to apply for a £1,000. Please read our terms and conditions
What are we offering you?
- £1,000 fee waiver on first year tuition fees
- Fee assessed as a Home/EU/International student
- studying full-time or part-time undergraduate programme
- Studying on campus at UEL or on distance learning programme with fees of £9,000
- Have at least one parent, sibling, grand/step parent or guardian who previously graduated from UEL
How do I apply?
Please complete our application form.
Deadline for applications
The deadline for applications to the Family Scholarship: 17 August 2016