Fee Status Assessment
The tuition fees you are charged will depend on:
- your nationality
- your immigration status in the UK
- where you have been living
- what you have been doing for the three years prior to the start of your course.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone our Applicant Enquiries team on +44 (0)20 8223 3333.
Fees and funding information for international students can be found on our International Fees and Funding page.
How we assess you
If we require further information from you to determine your fee status, we’ll send you a fee assessment form for you to complete and return to us with supporting evidence of:
- The right of permanent residence in the UK/EU. Examples of documents you’ll need to provide include a copy of the relevant pages of your passport (pages confirming name and nationality) and any other supporting documentation that shows your right to remain in the UK.
- Residence in the UK for the three years immediately prior to the start of the course and not for the purpose of full-time education. Examples of documents you’ll need to provide include three years of utility bills and payslips (for a single month from each of the three years preceding the start of your course).
The Fee Assessment Form specifies the documentation required depending on your individual situation.
We carry out assessments for tuition fees on an individual basis and take in to account the circumstances of each applicant using the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) guidance. Assessments cannot be carried out until you have made an application for admission and we have offered you a place.
Please note that all information and documents provided will be treated in confidence and in line with the UEL Data Protection Policy.