About the course
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will equip you with an advanced set of skills, knowledge and behaviours identified by the industry. The course is mapped to the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship and our extensive research and consultation with employers, business groups ensures you will gain the most relevant and up-to-date material in the field.
Apprentices will receive an excellent grounding in business education, covering key theories, issues and specialisms. They will learn how products and services are produced, marketed and sold, how people and resources are managed, and the impact of the wider environment.
- Professional managers in the private, public or third sector and all sizes of organisations. Specific job roles may include: Manager; Senior Manager; Head of Department; Operations Manager; or anyone with significant management responsibilities.
- Professional managers capable of managing complexity and delivering impact at a strategic and/or operational level with management and leadership responsibility for setting and delivering organisational objectives through a wide range of functions.
- Professional managers who want to develop fully all aspects of their management and leadership skills, knowledge, self-awareness and behaviours. These include strategic decision making, setting direction and achieving results, building and leading teams, clear communication, developing skills and motivating others, fostering inclusive and ethical cultures, leading change, project management, financial management, innovation, risk management, and developing stakeholder relationships.
This 3.5 year apprenticeship involves a blended delivery model of distance and face to face, blended active learning, online, in company mentoring and self - study.
Entry requirements: Potential apprentices will need to be employed in the field of study, be 18 or over and have at least two A levels or equivalent for example BTech or level 3 apprenticeship. In addition, they must have GCSE English and mathematics at A-C, or grade 4 and above.
Fees per apprentice for whole duration
Levy employer: £22,000
Non-levy employer: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8223 2337 for more information.
The apprentice will not be required to pay any fees.
Progression: on completion, full-time employment and additional CPD as required.
How to get involved
Our usual offer is an intensive, day-release mode. However, we would also consider concentrated teaching blocks over multiple days subject to numbers, and in cases where geographical limitations make this necessary. If you are an employer with a distinct cohort, we offer to customise the delivery mode to suit your individual needs. We are interested to hear from employers and providers who would like to join one of our Trailblazer groups, which initially design and develop apprenticeships. Please get in touch if you:
- would like to become an employer partner of UEL and let us help you find the right apprentices for you;
- are interested in any of the apprenticeship degree courses we are currently running or the new ones we are developing;
- would like to explore creating new apprenticeships and join a Trailblazer group with us.
020 8223 2337
University of East London
Academic Partnerships Office
Docklands Campus, University Way
London E16 2RD
The information on this webpage reflects the course details as they are at the time of publication and is subject to change. The information is included as a guide to course content only.