Construction Transport and Logistics
You’ll learn in some of the best teaching laboratories in London, where you’ll use the latest equipment. Our teaching staff can also draw on plenty of professional experience to back up their academic credentials.
We have dedicated laboratory facilities for engineering, computing and architecture housed in new, purpose-built labs at our Docklands Campus. These provide an ideal environment for students to test theories and master practical skills.
Our facilities include:
- Fully compliant professional qualifications laboratory
- Network teaching laboratory
- Specialist surveying laboratories
- Architecture and visual arts centre - a purpose-built, creative space
- Microprocessors laboratory
- Power laboratory
Why choose us?
What we're researching
While Surveying and Construction are practical, hands-on subjects, UEL staff have wide-ranging research interests that seek to develop their areas of expertise. Many have distinguished careers in surveying and construction to reinforce their academic credentials.