East London Sport Talent Pathway (ELSTP)
East London Sport Talent Pathway (ELSTP) seeks to introduce an inclusive, holistic and unique talent framework for East London, spanning grassroots to world level success, with an educational and training pathway instilling lifelong and life wide skills throughout. The ELSTP seeks to radically diversify the regional and national talent pool and to generate a model that can be shared, scaled and implemented in relevant post compulsory education contexts nationwide.
The aims of the ELSTP are to:
- Utilise an integrated approach to support the physical and psychological development of participants
- Support local coaches with talent development, progression to Elite Talent Pathways (ETPs), Continued Professional Development (CPD) and education
- Provide potential elite athletes with access to less-conventional sports
- Signpost and re-direct athletes to suitable sports via supported, athlete-centered transitions
- Implement a whole-person approach to developing talent in East London
Register your interest
We are currently recruiting athletes to become a part of the East London Sport Talent Pathway (ELSTP) as well as local coaches and organization to develop partnerships with in order to support local athletes. If interested select the button that best-describes you below and complete an application form.