There are three categories of scholarship:
All LDE UTC students are eligible for the Standard (£1,500) Scholarship.
To be considered for the Gold (£2,000) and Platinum (£2,500) Scholarships, students will need to complete a consent form giving LDE UTC permission to share their profile data with UEL.
This will be sent to students once they have firmly accepted their offer from UEL.
- A fee assessed as Home student (including EU nationals with settled or pre-settled status)
- Progressing directly from LDE UTC
- Applied and firmly accepted their offer at UEL (final date for firming offer TBC)
- Starting a full-time undergraduate degree at UEL at foundation year or year 1
- Studying at one of our campuses or on distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year
- Starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at UEL in September 2021
For more details, read our full terms and conditions (TBC soon).
How do I apply?
Application information to be updated soon. Please check back on this page frequently.
Please see our Tuition Fees Policy.
For further information and advice on this award please contact our Applicant Enquiries at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8223 3333 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).