Can I apply through clearing without UCAS?
You don't need to go through UCAS to apply for a place at the University of East London.
You may have only recently decided to pursue a University degree and the Record of Prior Acceptance (RPA) process is best suited for applicants receiving an offer through Clearing who have not made a UCAS application.
If you are applying for a place at University of East London via this route, you cannot be considered by another UK institution.
Some universities don't accept applicants outside of UCAS but at University of East London we are happy to consider direct applications.
Applying to University without UCAS won't affect your chances of securing a place on the course of your choice.
Follow our handy guide below on how to apply to Clearing without UCAS.
You will need to provide the following information direct to the University of your choice:
- Exam grades
- Direct application form (You will be able to download this form nearer the time of Clearing 2022)
- Personal statement
The process of applying direct is simple and easy.
- Make sure your University of choice accepts non-UCAS applications
- Fill in the application form on the website or call to apply via telephone
- Choose a course (if spaces are full Universities will recommend similar courses with availability)
- Within 5 minutes, you could have secured a place at University
Still not sure?
Visit our main Clearing page, or get in touch with one of our experts for advice on all things Clearing, University admissions and student finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8223 3333.