How do I apply to study at UEL?
Before starting on your application form, you need to run through our list of entry requirements to ensure that you are eligible to study here at UEL. If you suit all the requirements, you’ll then be ready to put together your application package. Take a look at the checklist below to make sure you have all required documents available before sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For September start
- Deadline for Nominations- 15 April 2020
- Deadline for Applications- 30 May 2020
For January start
- Deadline for Nominations- 15 October 2020
- Deadline for Applications- 30 November 2020
LanguageApplicants from a non-English speaking country will need to provide proof of English language proficiency. This could be:
- IELTS (6.0 overall: 6.0 writing and speaking, and 5.5 reading and listening).
- PTE 56+ overall: 56 writing and speaking, and 51 reading and listening.
- EU Students: B2 English.
- Students from several non-English speaking countries would normally have taken English to the required standard in high school, in which case they would not need a further English language qualification (subject to their grades).
- GPA: 2.5 minimum.
- All Study Abroad students need to be in good academic standing at their home institution, with overall results at or above the pass mark.
For all applicants, before you send us your application, make sure you have all of the following documents ready:
- Application form completed in full.
- Letter of nomination from your home university.
- Official university transcripts obtained at your home institution.
All Study Abroad students need to be in good academic standing at their home institution, with overall results at or above the pass mark.
- For applicants from a non-English speaking country: proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or, if an Erasmus+ applicant, a letter of attestation from your home university).
- For applicants taking modules in Performing Arts: you will be asked to provide an audition piece on a web space of your choice.
- For applicants taking modules in Art and Design: you will be required to provide a portfolio of your work.
- You can use this same application form to apply to study abroad at UEL, whether you are a fee-paying, exchange or Erasmus+ student.
- You can apply via this online form >
- You should expect to hear back from UEL within two weeks.