For those returning to education, short courses are available with direct entry into some degree programmes.
UEL seeks to support care experienced and estranged students into higher education and delivers opportunities through activities and events to get involved in before enrolment. You will benefit from:
- One-to-one information, advice and guidance with a specialist careers adviser to support you with course choices, entry requirements and pre-entry support.
- Support with the University application process, including UCAS support, personal statement and interview or portfolio preparation.
- Access to short courses specifically designed for mature learners and those without formal qualifications to gain access to Higher Education, such as our New Beginnings programme.
- Opportunities to go on a campus tour with a student ambassador and find out more about university life on campus.
- Workshops to support attainment through after school clubs, taster days and summer schools hosted by our Schools and Colleges team.
Information for Schools and Colleges
If you are a School
Staff member working with care experienced students, or Head of a Virtual
School, get in touch with our Schools and Colleges
team for more information on the outreach opportunities we have available.
If you would like to know more about how we can work with care experienced students in your school, contact us at email@example.com.
Find out more
Get in touch
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with our Care Leaver and Estranged Students Advisor Messiah Odinma. You either call him directly on +44 (0)208 223 6407 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org