You will have been sent an email called 'Your First Step to Enrolling at UEL'. This has instructions for logging in and changing your password. After that you will be taken through our enrolment process.
After completing enrolment you will need to set up security called Multi Factor Authentication (MFA). We will send an email to your personal email account containing instructions. You can also read how to set up MFA on our website.
What you will need when you enrol:
To complete your enrolment, you will need the following documents
- Passport and visa
- UKVI decision letter
- Copy of CAS/short term student letter
- Landing card (if non-EEA)
- University acceptance letter
- Insurance document (if applicable)
- Bank account details
- Passport photos
- Reading List
- Insurance cover (if applicable)
- Ensure you keep any medical
documentation, recent bank statements and details of where they are staying in
your hand luggage whilst you travel.