Dr Kirsty Gardiner
Lecturer in Positive Psychology
University of East London
London, E15 4LZ
Dr Kirsty Gardiner is a Lecturer in Positive Psychology on the Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology programme. As a Social Psychologist by trade, Kirsty’s research focuses primarily on the ways in which individuals can harness the power of their social connections – in order to better access well-being.
- Masters in Applied Positive Psychology from University of East London
Most recent research
Gardiner, K. L. K., Hefferon, K., & Jones, J. M. (In preparation). Something to talk about: The nature of meaningful conversations in romantic relationships.
Gardiner, K. L. K., Kumashiro, M., & Jones, J. (In preparation). Why We need to talk: Meaningful conversations predict well-being.
- Social relationships as sources of meaning
- Social relationships, communication, and well-being
- Social relationships and meaningful conversations
- Authenticity in social relationships and communication
- Perspectives on
Individual well-being (MAPPCP programme)
- Research Methods
- Supervision of Master Students