According to the roadmap set out by the Government, we are excited to announce that, pending government confirmation, SportsDock will be re-opening on the 12th April.
Please find more information in the FAQ section below.
If you have any further questions, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a booking before arriving at the centre. You will not be permitted into the facility without a booking.
- Please check your temperature before arriving. Stay at home and self-isolate if you show any of the covid-19 symptoms, including: a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in your normal sense of taste or smell.
- Stay at home and self-isolate if you have encountered someone that has covid-19 symptoms.
- Please respect our social distancing plan and adhere to the signage in the centre.
- Rule of 6 applies.
- All courts have a maximum capacity of 6.
- Please ensure no mixing of courts.
- Wipe down equipment after use with the wipes or spray provided.
- No personal towels are permitted. Please use paper towels and wipes provided.
- Please arrive ready. Changing rooms, showers and lockers are out of use.
- Please ensure you leave the facility promptly at the end of your booking, to ensure no delays for other customers.
- Bring your own sports equipment/smaller fitness equipment.
- Respect our staff and other customers.
- Please ensure that you wear a mask in SportsDock (masks not necessary when exercising)
If the above rules are not followed, SportsDock Management reserve the right to refuse entry, ask you to leave immediately and suspend or cancel memberships.
All information to do with payments, updates and booking systems will be communicated via email prior to opening, if you have not received previous communications from us, please contact email@example.com to update your email address.
All information will be released on our social media pages as well so please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and or Instagram.
Direct Debit Memberships15th April payment will continue to be £0 to accommodate the payment made in December, from 15th May normal charges will resume.
Prepaid MembershipsPlease contact us when your membership expires so we can extend it by the appropriate length of time.
Freezing of membershipsIf you aren’t quite ready to return and you wish to freeze for one further month until our full services are available, please let us know before 12th April by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The freeze option is only available for 1 month until the 15th May.
we take your health very seriously and we will continue to limit the number of
people allowed to workout at any one time. This will only change depending on
the Government guidelines on social distancing.
1 hour 15mins training sessions will be available to book online from the 5 April. Full details of our new booking system will be sent in an email. You must be a full, active SportsDock member, and you must have a booking before coming onto site.
We are following the advice of the national and international health services. You can find out more about the measures we will be putting in place on the website and in your emails.
Make sure you bring your card for every visit and tap into the turnstiles; this makes sure we are compliant with NHS track and trace.
Please check your temperature before you arrive at SportsDock, and do not come in if you are showing symptoms. Respect other members by adhering to the social distancing rules, and clean your equipment before and after use.
Small pieces of equipment such as resistance bands, boxing gloves and belts will still be out of action until we are able to relax some of the measures. These are available at reception to purchase, please ask a receptionist when you are next in.