Why study Health at UEL?
- 100% student confidence- Our Health department are constantly looking to help our students improve their personal development, with 100% of Public Health students agreeing that the course has helped them present themselves with confidence.
- Health really matters- You’ll be taught by experts and study alongside students from around the world who all share the same belief and passion that this course can change people’s lives.
- Diverse learning - With its extraordinarily diverse ethnic and social mix, east London is the perfect place to explore the issues and challenges facing health promotion.
- Work placements - We make your career our priority. Our work placement, volunteering and community project opportunities will help prepare you ideally for work in many areas of healthcare.
- We develop ambitious students- At the University of East London, we pride ourselves on inspiring and developing health workers like that from all over the world. One of our students from Uganda told us, “I want to go back afterwards to apply what I’ve learned – and I want my children to be proud of the work I do.”
- Community campaigning - You’ll work alongside students who are committed to enhancing the quality of people’s lives. Remarkable students like Marina Haque, who’s organised a series of community-transforming health projects.