CIRCLE (Community for Impactful Research in Connected Learning Experiences)
The Journal of Impact Cultures is published by members of CIRCLE, a research group based at the University of East London
Who we are
CIRCLE is a cross-disciplinary community of HE practitioners who share a common interest in achieving better teaching and learning experiences through impactful student-centred scholarship.
We want to foster and promote a sustained culture of co-creation in teaching and learning that starts with students’ needs and ends with institutional transformation.
What we do
- Use our research to demonstrate tangible evidence of student-centred best practices in our institution (TEF).
- Collaborate with students (TEF).
- Establish new, and connect existing international communities of practice via a collaborative writing group (TEF/REF).
- Commercialise knowledge exchange (KEF).
- Disseminate findings through a scholarly book series (REF).
- Publish impactful scholarly outputs of our own (TEF/REF).
- Intervene with scholarly debates in teaching and learning via a peer-assessed journal (TEF/REF).
- Design and deliver conferences (KEF/TEF).
- Influence national and international policy and practices in teaching and learning (TEF).
- Use The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) as a vehicle to connect and align TEF, REF and KEF.
We will publish new blogs on this page. Check