Search for courses or information

Disabled Students

Disabled Students

As a higher education, full or part-time student living in England, you can apply for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) if you have a disability. This includes mental health conditions or specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia.

You must meet the definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010. The support you receive depends on your individual needs and not on your income.

2018/19 postgraduate students may be eligible to receive a single allowance of up to £10,993.

For more information and details of how to apply, please see the DSA webpage.

Further Information
For further information and advice please contact our Applicant Enquiries at or call +44 (0)20 8223 3333 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).