- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- MEng Civil and Construction Engineering
- MEng Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies*
- BSc Biomedical Science*
- BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical Science*
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy*
* Subject to validation
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry and Biotechnology*
- BSc (Hons) Public Health Nursing*
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Islamic Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Hospital Management
*Subject to validation
How do I register for the Dual Award Courses?
You need to register at MAHSA University by meeting all the admission requirements of MAHSA and UEL.
On successful completion of this, MAHSA will register you with UEL.
Are the Courses recognised?
All the Courses are accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency and by the UEL Academic Board.
For professional accreditation details, please refer to both MAHSA University and UEL for your selected programme.
Does the Course affect my duration of Study?
The dual award course duration is the same for both the awards except for professional courses in Engineering.
You need to refer to MAHSA University for your study plan.
What support does UEL provide for the students?
You will avail full support from UEL and MAHSA University during and after your studies just like any other student on board at UEL.
You will get access to selected online resources, career and academic guidance, status updates at both campuses, and many more.
How will I benefit from the Dual Awards?
You will achieve accredited qualifications from MAHSA University and UEL within the same period at an affordable price while being in Malaysia.