The ENE project will support a minimum of 400 Small and Medium Sized Enterprises within the programme as direct beneficiaries. We will aim our support towards:
- Business facility owners and energy users that need support to reduce energy consumption and generate renewable energy
- Start-ups, including community groups and social enterprises, that require assistance to develop renewable energy and low carbon building and retrofit projects
- Non-Low Carbon Environmental Goods and Services (LCEGS) businesses with the potential to diversify into the LCEGS sector and adopt low to zero carbon practices
- The low carbon supply chain
- Innovators that require support to develop innovative LCEGS goods and services
Thanks to the funding we receive all support services and workshops provided by the project are free of charge, as we are here to help businesses succeed and grow the local, low carbon economy across the East of England.