The resources include:
- Resources on Refugee & Asylum Seeking Children
- Mental Health Resources in English
- Translated Mental Health Resources
- Guides & Downloads on Mental Health and Social Care of Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Therapeutic Approaches with Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Audio and Video Resources
- Relaxation Techniques and Exercise Audios
- Presentations & Teachings on Working with Refugees & Migrants
- Personal Experiences & Stories of Young Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Directory of Services and Organisations for Refugees & Asylum Seekers
The Resource Centre and its various resources have been researched and developed by Dr Farkhondeh Farsimadan, a chartered counselling psychologist, who is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and an HCPC registered Psychologist.
The resources can be accessed via the links below.