Our January courses
While most university courses start in September, we offer January intakes to give you the chance to study exactly the same course on a different timescale. You'll start in January but catch-up with your classmates for the start of the second year, finishing the degree at the same time as September starters. This means that you'll be studying with us throughout the summer period.
It's a great opportunity if you've missed the September deadline or if you want to study a degree in a shorter time.
January starts are also available to EU and International students.
Please see available January courses below.
We offer a range of UG scholarships to help you fund your studies - check our fees and funding page for more details.
91% of our graduates are in full-time employment of further study within 6 months of graduation (DLHE, 2016/7, published July 2018)
We offer a range of PG scholarships to help you fund your studies - check our fees and funding page for more details.
'internationally recognised' research (REF 2014)
Our research is highly rated, so you can be sure you're being taught by leading experts.
- MSc Construction Engineering Management
- MSc Construction Engineering Management with Placement Year
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering (with Industrial Placement)
- PGDip Civil Engineering
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Structural Engineering (with Industrial Placement)
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM General
- LLM General with Placement
- LLM (Business and Financial Law)
- LLM (Business and Financial Law) with Placement
- LLM (Transitional Justice and Conflict)
- LLM (Transitional Justice and Conflict) with Placement
- LLM (Human Rights Advocacy)
- LLM (Human Rights Advocacy) with Placement
- LLM (International Law and Legal Practice)
- LLM (International Law and Legal Practice) with Placement
International foundation programme
Please note, these courses are only available for international students.
International Applications for January 2020 courses are now closed. Please complete your application for September 2020