Fashion Design Top-up Portfolio Request
As part of the admissions requirements you are required to send a digital portfolio for us to assess your work.
Please upload a portfolio of your current work to support your application. Your portfolio must be a single PDF file or file containing a link to an online site.
Thank you for applying to the course.
To progress your application we will require you to send a portfolio of your work for review. This should include your best work that gives a view of your research development, design/graphic developments and final outcomes.
PDF and power point formats are preferred but we are happy to accept other formats with what is available to you.
- Evidence of research development into practice using visual development and theoretical analysis
- Understanding of fashion market segment in design work (high fashion, commercial etc)
- Evidence of design development (pattern cutting, sample development, final garment)
- Showcase of illustrative development and CAD skills (Technical drawings)
- Evidence of own projects/ work/ blogs
- Demonstrate an understanding of portfolio layout and presentation
- Showcase of any physical outcomes/ photographs of work
We look forward to seeing your work.