Interview Information for Foundation programmes
We are pleased that you have chosen to put yourself forward as a potential candidate for our foundation programmes. This interview page applies to the following three courses
- BA (Hons) Dance: Urban Practice with Foundation year
- BA (Hons) Drama Applied Theatre & Performance with Foundation year
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts with Foundation Year
You can request an alternative date through the Applicant Portal – Your login instructions have been sent to you separately.
University of East London
University Square Stratford
1 Salway Road
London, E15 1NF
Unfortunately there is no parking available on site.
You will need to arrive at the USS (University Stratford Square) building reception at 12:30pm for registration. The process is expected to finish at 4pm.
1.00pm to 3:00pm: Introduction to course & practical taster session (Physical Theatre based)
3:00pm to 3.30pm: Reflective Discussion task (in groups)
3.30pm to 4:00pm: Q&A and Tour of the studio facilities.
We will be looking for:
- Applicants who have an open mind and are curious to learn, study and explore all styles of creative arts (before specialising on the course, in the units which lend themselves to either Dance: Urban Practice, Drama Applied Theatre & Performance or Performing Arts.
- Applicants who are able to follow instructions and respond to advice and feedback offered.
- A professional approach.
We also have a dedicated disability support service for disabled students and those with specific learning difficulties. You can contact them on 020 8223 4444.
We look forward to meeting you!