If you are currently enrolled at the University of East London, please visit our  Student Immigration and Compliance (sharepoint.com) for visa information and guidance.

On the intranet you will find lots of useful information dedicated to current enrolled UEL international students on the following

  • Rights and responsibilities as a student visa holder
  • Lost Passport and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card
  • Dependant immigration advice
  • Standard Visitor application advice
  • Working visa routes, including advice on the Skilled worker route and the Graduate worker route
  • Advice on travelling outside the UK and Schengen visa advice
  • And much more