10 reasons to choose UEL
1. Supporting our European students
We have around €2.3 million worth of scholarships available to EU nationals.
2. Professional Accredited courses
Our undergraduate and postgraduate courses are accredited by:
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
- ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers)
- RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
3. Study and live in the heart of east London
The most exciting and affordable areas of one of the World’s greatest cities.
4. Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
In a variety of subject areas from Architecture to Urban Dance.
5. Free Samsung Tablet
Available to all UK and EU students studying an undergraduate programme at UEL. On top of that, you’ll get your core course text e-loaded onto the tablet, ready for you to pick up at enrolment.
6. Second best modern University in London
We are the second best modern university for student experience. (National Student Experience Survey)
7. Careers and employability support
Providing advice and opportunities for placements and internships during your studies and after you graduate.
8. Two modern libraries
Access to the Stratford and Docklands campus libraries 24/7.
9. ERASMUS+ partnerships
With 18 Universities in Europe.
10. Access to one of the best sport facilities in London
We have a state - of - the - art SportsDock, supporting our athletes:
Check out Hungarian graduate Szandra Szogedi, BA Sports Journalism graduate who has made it to this year’s Rio Olympics:
Our team are here to answer your questions.
Phone or email:
Ph: +44 020 8223 3000
Skype drop in sessions:
We run Skype drop-in sessions every Friday from 2pm-3pm to answer any questions you may have.
Add us on: uel_Europe
If you are visiting London why not come and visit our campus? Our dedicated team will show you around our accommodation, lecture rooms, our two state of the art libraries, and the SportsDock.
To book, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/d/united-kingdom--london/campus-tour-uel/
BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering graduate, 2013
The good thing about UEL is the close proximity to London, but at the same time it is a big campus with great facilities to enjoy and utilize during your studies. In addition to this, my lecturers were really knowledgeable in their field and approachable for any possible queries I had. Bring your enthusiasm and determination and UEL will help achieve your goals.