International Late Application September 2019
How to apply
Here at the University of East London we want to give everybody the best chance of success, which is why we are opening our courses to last minute International Applicants*! This gives students like you the opportunity to apply and be considered for the this September 2019 intake. The process is geared around quick turnaround times on decisions, to best support during this late stage. Successful students will also be eligible for an automatic £1,000** scholarship.
In order for us to check your eligibility to enrol, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Complete the Application Form (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
- Complete the UK Study & Immigration History Form
- Scan all your additional documents (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD CHECKLIST)
- Ensure that all your documents are in one PDF file!
- Send one email to email@example.com with all your supporting documents in one single PDF file!
All necessary forms are available for you to download on this page.
What do I need to include in my application?
For your application to be considered a Complete Application***, please ensure that you include the following:
- Full Paper Application
- All Academic Qualifications (Translated officially into English - if required)
- English Language Qualification
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio of your work (for architecture and design subjects only)
- Copy of your passport
- Previous and current UK visas & Biometric Resident Permit (if applicable)
- Visa refusal (if any) from all countries (if any)
- Previous CAS (if applicable)
- UK Study & Immigration History Form (see Late Application Check List)
- Maintenance Documents (if applicable - see Late Application Check List)
For more information on how to submit a Complete Application, please download our Full Late Application Check List!
*Please note that not all students who apply will be eligible for this intake and applications will be assessed on a case by case basis. If you are not eligible for this September 2019 intake, we will send you further information on how to apply to our next available intakes.
**During the late application process, this is the only scholarship students are eligible for.
***If documents are not in the single file format or your application information is spread across multiple emails, you will not be considered for admissions. If your application does not include ALL supporting documents, it will not be considered a “Complete Application” and will not be reviewed by our admissions team.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact our International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +44 0208 223 3040.
Application submission: Monday 26th August 2019
Deposit deadline: Friday 30th August 2019 (please pay via ePay or by telephone to ensure we receive payment)
Latest date to issue a CAS: Friday 6th September 2019
Course start date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Latest date to enrol: Friday 11th October 2019