Law and Justice Summer School
Law and justice summer school
The University of East London is very excited to announce our Law and Justice Your Future Summer School Challenge 2021. You will be challenged to work to an industry led brief with workshops and panels from our expert academics, outreach team and industry professionals.
Register your place online.
The Your Future Summer School Challenge 2021 is open to students aged 16-19 who are in Year 12/FE1/Level 3 and are considering applying to university in the 2021/22 academic year.
Our Law and Justice Summer School Challenge will introduce you to key concepts in law and justice. This will involve looking at the sources of law and at some key debates in law and justice, looking at the core institutions and at some key cases and current examples from debates around law and justice. It is a short and exciting introduction to the study of law, crime and justice. This event would be ideal for anyone who wants to build a future either in the legal profession or in the field of criminal justice.
The UEL Your Future Summer Challenge 2021 is an amazing opportunity for you to:
- Gain more knowledge about your chosen field and the career opportunities it opens up
- Develop invaluable transferable skills, which are important for succeeding in higher education and beyond
- Respond to an industry brief, getting hands on experience of their subject - a perfect addition to any personal statement!
- Access dedicated career planning workshops with careers coaches and industry professionals
- Have any questions about university and careers answered by the experts!
Who can apply:
The summer schools are open to students who are both in Year 12/FE1 and are 16-19 years old.
Everyone is welcome at the University of East London. At our summer school we try to give priority to students:
- with little or no family history of going to university
- who come from other groups that are underrepresented in higher education