Lockdowns & after. Covid-19 e-discussion, Educom staff, students & friends
A discussion about life after lockdown
About this Event
- How are life events impacted by lockdown -pregnancy, bereavement, physical and mental illness, work, relationships, abuse?
- How does the racialisation of lockdowns work?
- Are new kinds of knowledge characterising lockdown?
- How has lockdown affected young people?
- How are we practising 'safety'?
- What does 'opening up' after lockdown mean for us?
Wednesday, 10 March 2021