WomenEd and Chartered College of Teaching Early Career Teachers conference
Make a flying start to your career by connecting with #WomenEd and the Chartered College of Teaching in one inspiring conference
Do you want to be part of not one but two supportive networks of professionals that will give you a flying start to your teaching career?
This event is for Initial Teacher Trainees aiming to qualify by summer term 2020 and for existing #NQTs and second year teachers and is open to teachers from across England.
The #WomenEd community and the Chartered College of Teaching, your professional body, have partnered for this day and we warmly invite you to join us. Learn more about how #WomenEd and Chartered College of Teaching can support you during your NQT year and as career-long support networks.
#WomenEd is a grassroots organisation that empowers, connects and supports aspiring and existing women leaders in educations. We have network teams across the UK and globally and are all volunteers who want to support other women in education to achieve their career ambitions.
The Chartered College of Teaching is your independent professional body and the voice of teachers. We are working to celebrate, support and connect all teachers to provide world-class education benefiting pupils and society. We support a more evidence-informed profession and offer accreditation and career pathways.
- Introduce Initial Teacher Trainees, NQTs, Early Career teachers to #WomenEd and Chartered College of Teaching as career-long networks
- Empower NQTs to develop as confident and strong teachers and leaders for the future
- Explore the opportunities open to you in the Early Career Framework
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Offer support and guidance for your future career development
Refreshments and lunch are included.
Full list of keynote speakers and registration are available now.
Saturday, 28 March 2020
Stratford CampusSee map