Transforming Student Outcomes through Personalised Learning Experiences
Civitas Learning Symposium
Dr Charles Prince, Director at the Centre for Student Success, will form part of a panel to discuss findings and lessons learned from the first two years of a collaborative journey with other Higher Education institutions.
The University of East London (UEL) partnered with University of West London, Buckinghamshire New University, Northumbria University and Civitas Learning to improve students' outcomes through data-driven personalised learning experiences.
Named Beyond EdTech: Transforming Student Outcomes through Personalised Learning Experiences, the day-long session will focus on case studies and impact analyses to discuss what worked and what didn't work. Each of the speakers from the different institutions will discuss how unique and state-of-the-art data science expertise coupled with their strategies for embedding the real-time insights have improved the continuation and well-being of students, and how they see the future of data educational technology affecting the sector.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Charles Prince, director of the Centre for Student Success, University of East London
- Professor Peter John, CBE, vice-chancellor and Adrian Ellison, CIO and associate pro vice-chancellor of University of West London
- Professor Nick Braisby, vice-chancellor of Buckinghamshire New University
- Professor Peter Francis, deputy vice-chancellor, and Carly Foster, insights and performance manager at Northumbria University
- Dr Mark Milliron, chief learning officers and co-founder of Civitas Learning
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
The British LibrarySee map